iCollaborate is the event where you the best idea in town pitch to an audience,
judges and investors, open to all. Get noticed, validate idea/business, and even find funding! #betterthancash
- Submit your idea
- and/or Identify a commercializable project (coordinate/collaborate with experienced people
in the same field) and email us at iCube@digital.edu
- Apply to Pitch
- Pitch @iCollaborate - get noticed
- Teams Shortlisted
- iCubation - most everything happens here
- Graduate - Change the world
- Final Pitch
- Pitch to an audience @iCollaborate, live-streamed on Facebook, Twitter and
YouTube to a global audience.
- You will have three minutes on the main stage to pitch and/or demo your product. That’s followed by a Q & A from judges.
- Top startups compete in iCollaborate. Selected teams receive services, exposure, advice and even more potential investment.
- All pitching teams receive expert feedback and advice, invaluable exposure to investors, and media coverage — not to mention entry to the Satrtup network.
We are open to any idea that solves a problem